Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Friends

I think friends are everything, they make us happy, laughing, even crying. If you think friends are not useless, it means they are only there when you need it, and if you think Friends is everything it means your friend is always with you wherever you are. It's the gift of God, they are a substitute family in the school, where lessons and everywhere. Friends can make you more intelligent, confident, and more proud of yourself. But your friend could have plunged into a ravine, such as giving drugs, cigarettes, and liquor, and take you to the free sex, or other bad things. So, if you choose friends who actually choose to take care of, protect, love, and of course who do and teach things that are good to you. That's the Point's :D
Examples such as these words were "Don't walk in front of me, I May not follow, Don't walk behind me, I May not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend."~ Albert Camus ~

No comments:

Post a Comment